Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ok ... there's got to be a plot underfoot! Who's behind it?

I am having so many frustrations that if I find the organizer of this plot ... it will not be pretty ...

First, there's the manufacturer of my HP945 camera (imagine this ...it's HP!) and it's retail distributor, CompUSA. They seem to be in deep denial regarding the industry standard for digital images. Most logical people and institutions would believe that a five 5mp camera should create better image than a 4mp camera ... especially if both cameras are manufactured by the same company. However, HP and CompUSA are obviously not logical entities. I will deal with them in a short time. Basically I am maintaining the ever so gentle southern belle attitude of "you don't know who i am but you (and your yellow-bellied leadership) will KNOW who I am."

mmm ... but as I've mentioned in other places ... I am not necessarily a southern belle ... so ... I'm having great difficulty maintaining the ever so gentle portion of this attitude. I will keep you posted.

Second, I (and everyone else who accesses the Internet from this particular Starbucks' t-mobile hotspot) cannot even access the BetterPhoto.com web site's home page ... never mind any other BetterPhoto page. We can go everywhere else on the net though. Sigh. BetterPhoto assures me that they can log in as me ... and, yes, I can too ... from any other ISP. I believe BetterPhoto is beginning to understand the problem and perhaps they will have it fixed by the time I return to civilization in a few days.

which brings me to ...

Third, the storage units are becoming ready for a "garage sale" but there's still an RV and a minivan to prepare for sale and the garage sale must be organized and promoted. These activities are not so horrible in and of themselves. no ... the real challenge is attempting to do these in 100+ degree heat with humidity so high that it feels like moving through a sauna. So the heat that we want so much to leave is both inspirational and a ball and chain.

Fourth, my eye doctor is being a flake. I'm having problems with my new contact fit and they're suppose to check on some things and ... it's been over a week!!! Instead of feeling cared for I feel like here's just one more thing that I have to keep up with and organize ... can anyone tell me where customer service went? I know you're going to find this amazing ... but I actually do NOT enjoy being the sqeeky wheel.

Fifth ... I need to leave this rant because the interview being conducted at the table beside me is becoming worse than stupid and if I don't leave now I'll begin to write about it and then you will come and hunt me down and put me out of your misery !!

ok in the mean time ...
ya'll keep having fun!
pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home